Monday, March 23, 2009

NOW I KNOW MY ABC'S---SORT OF





Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Busy, Busy, Busy!! Have you ever had a few weeks in your life you would like to erase? Nothing major, just some disappointments but as my pastor says......BUT GOD. God is so good and never leaves us in the dark. The song we sang on Sunday "Blessed be the name of the Lord" really spoke to me. The line "My heart will CHOOSE to say, blessed be the name of the Lord." Even when I don't feel like it, even in uncertainty, even in periods of doubt......BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!


On another note.. Noah would like to sing his ABC's for you. We've been working on them! And he's been so enjoying baby Connor!


2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeeesh! I understand how you feel.

I also like how Noah says "now I know my abc's...h, i, j, k...."

I really think Noah is smarter than everybody. If we do something HE doesn't like he just looks at us like WE're stupid.

Wandering Family said...

Hilarious!

I don't know how we'll do that; Steven will probably get confused between the two alphabets and just give up! Right now he's confused as to whether the thing that flies with rotors is a "helicopter" or a "vertolyot."