Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Whole Lotta Love .... & Snow









There has been a whole lotta love going around our house!! For some strange reason Noah & Laurel have been getting along great. Not that they don't have their moments (like when she pulls a king kong on his train track), but they have definately hit a new level of brother/sister love. Today, when Laurel was stuck in between the table and the chair (happens a lot) and she was screaming, loudly, I heard Noah say "It's ok Laurel, don't cry, I'll help you." Now, usually he would scream back at her "Laurel STOP SCREAMING". Laurel's developmental therapist has been helping us "learn" to talk to each other so Laurel can understand us. Noah is really getting it and I'm very proud of him.
Noah cracks me up these days with some things he says. Yesterday he was looking for his big stuffed Nemo fish. He said "Mommy, go find my Nemo". I told him that I was busy and he could look for his Nemo. He said " Aw Come on Mommy, sure ya can. He big and bright orange, now go find him." I'd say he's getting a little big for his britches! :)
Once again we had snow here this past week. I think it was the prettiest snow I've seen in a long time. Light and fluffy and it was gone by the next day. Perfect. Enjoy the pics.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. :-) Did you get my message I left you last week or the week before? -Crystal

Carroll said...

Awww. I love the sideways tree!

Rachael said...

He just yelled that he wanted to watch Geo Trax on youtube. I couldn't find anything that was even close to it. But, not to worry. He found it and is now completely happy to sit here in "Rachael's house" for most of the day. Maybe he can take over the office when I go.

The Ordinary Horse said...

Great pictures and cute post.
Chuckled along w/ Noah's request. He's growing up! Waiting impatiently for some warm, sunshiney weather so we can get back out to the playground. Of course, I'm craving a walk too, but that's not going to happen anytime soon w/ my broken foot!! Let's get together and talk. I found a fantastic OT who is working w/ Eliza's sensory seeking, crave for movement and love for music. She's right in FV. Thought about Laurel.