Thursday, January 30, 2014

CHRISTMAS 2013

Noah was in another play..... "A Christmas Carol". He was young Scrooge.

Cousin's sitting at Great Great Aunt Ruthie's House

The Christmas Train!! We love doing this every year

Noah got to carry the Banner for the Grand Marshal in our local Christmas Parade :) He was so happy.

My Sweet Nephew Gunner aka "BeeBee"

My first Christmas Party in our new addition

Christmas at Nana & Poppy's house

Christmas Morning 2013...Please excuse the lackof makeup and horrible morning hair.

Christmas at the Family Farm

So we have done a lot this year! I have been horrible at recording it but as I said before, that will get better. I am ready to start recording some memories again. I am very thankful for my life and all of our family. We are blessed more than we deserve.

No comments: