Sunday, August 22, 2010

MAYBERRY DAYS

It's been a busy last couple of weeks. Last weekend we went to the beach and had a blast. The kids LOVED the water and it was Laurel's first time at the beach. I will post those pictures and videos soon but it is very late tonight and I'll just post this adorable video of Noah singing The Andy Griffith song. We have the cd and as you can see, he listens to it quite a bit!!

Noahism: Me: Noah, I love you to pieces! Noah: "Mommy, I love you to bits!" :)

Laurel is doing great with her speaking. Last week she said "Come on Noah. Let's go get in a car!" I about fell off the couch when I heard her. We are so excited that the hearing aids are working for her. At first, with her Auditory Neuropathy, we were told she might never hear enough speech to actually talk. We prayed for this and God has answered our prayers. She is such a hard worker and we are so proud of her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!!! Nana

Rachael said...

When I forget the words I make up new ones too.

katiejoy said...

I just pressed play and listened and thought he was singing Andy Griffith, and then I read. He did a pretty good job with the tune!