Wednesday, February 6, 2013

We interupt this program....

                                                                                        
                                 No More toys for Noah.... this is WAY more fun! Who knew?
                                                          
Some exciting news from the Little Red House...
1. My kids are learning to clean the bathroom :) I knew there was a reason I had kids ... just kidding...sort of ;)
2. THE FOOTINGS ARE DUG AND POURED FOR THE ADDITION ON OUR HOUSE! HALLELUJAH!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

We will now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Whew! For a moment there i thought Noah was um, er, doing something else other than cleaning the toilet! Glad you clarified. ha ha ha The footings are poured! You're on your way. I'm so glad we're finished with that but it is an exciting time! OK, back to my regularly scheduled program...schooling. bye!

Amy said...

Okay so I saw this the other day and wanted to tell you in person but I forgot so SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about the house. So fun. Can't wait to see the results.