Monday, May 26, 2014

The Magic of Childhood

COUSINS!!









MORE COUSINS!! Cousins are the best!







Eliza's Birthday Party


It's times like this that I truly believe the camera is one of the most genius inventions of man ever.
Life can go by in such a blur....especially with young children. Each day can lapse into the next and one can slip into the feeling of monotony, but for the invention of the camera. I have to remind myself that these little people entrusted to me will not be little for long. Whoever said "The days are so long but the years are so short" knew what it was like raising children. So, I have made a conscious effort to grab my camera during these sweet moments sandwiched in between feedings, laundry, schoolwork, housecleaning, time outs etc... These pictures show the Magic of Childhood. Why do we adults forget what it is like? When does that happen? I am so thankful for these snapshots that help us remember.

No comments: