Sunday, August 31, 2008

South Carolina











We just got back from a great weekend with Mike's dad in South Carolina. They went to see the SC and NC STATE game on Thursday. On Friday we went to a beautiful park that Noah got to swim in the stream in and ate at a wonderful restaurant until we popped! We then felt so good that we decided to take Noah to his first High School football game. As you can see from the pics, he, Grandaddy and Daddy were in their element. He LOVED the half time band as well. When we had to leave, Noah said "night night ball". I'm sure we'll do that again soon. On our way home on Sat. we stopped at a train museum to take some pictures we thought Grandaddy would get a kick out of (being that he was a train conductor at one time). Sunday, Mike preached a sermon for the first time. I thought he did great and was so proud of him but then again I'm a little biased. I hope everyone has a restful Labor Day!





4 comments:

Olive Wild said...

Little boys and trains. Such a good combo! Great pictures. I especially like Noah's shirt... don't blame me either :o)

kareng said...

super job on the sermon! Sounds like you all had a full few days in SC. Too bad NC lost....

Rachael said...

He's the cutest child ever. I love his little red faced train pictures.

Lydia said...

I love Noah's shirt in the second picture!