It was exhausting but we FINALLY received our homestudy today!! (Insert screaming here!!)
Now I can send it off to USCIS and try to get the 171H paper. This will probably take 6-8 weeks. After this we can get our dossier paperwork together and then submit to Ukraine for translation and then hopefully we'll be accepted. This is all going to take a HUGE amount of prayer and God working things out to make this happen. Since our homestudy took so long to get back to us, we are a little behind in some things and our medicals and some other paperwork is in danger of aging out so we would have to do it over.
How you can pray:
1. That the Lord's will would be done. We truly want to be where he wants us.
2. That we would be approved for some form of financial aide
3. That our paperwork would not age out
4. That the US Government would approve us quickly
5. That our dossier would be accepted by the Ukraine.
Hopefully we'll have more updates to come. Thank you all in advance for your prayers!