Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Brothers, Sisters & Birthdays

The "after" Pic- It's a love/hate relationship :)
Awww... don't be fooled.... this was the before picture

Stuck in the old chicken coop
The moonbounce was bigger than my house--REALLY!!

Thanks to Nana & Poppy, the each got a birthday cake!!
Noah looks like he's in pain
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH MY BABIES. Noah is 3 and Laurel is 2. Who would've thought I'd have 2 so close in age?? Certainly not me. It's funny how the Lord works. I was worried for a while there that they would hate each other. But, they've come so far in the last 2 weeks and actually hug now, hold hands and kiss occasionally! They even are playing together some instead of just around each other. I think they are getting over the whole "each other are a threat" thing. It's been so fun to watch their little relationship grow. Not to say we still can't have meltdowns and some knock-down drag outs over toys. But definately progess.
Saturday we had a big birthday bash for both babies. Nana & Poppy rented a huge moonbounce/slide and we were so thankful everyone could be there to celebrate!! Thank you all for everything.
Monday, I took the babies to my Grandmothers house about 2 hrs. away. They loved playing on the farm and it was so neat to see everything through their little eyes. Laurel's world is getting so much bigger!







2 comments:

Rachael said...

So, how long did you lock them in the chicken coop? I think there's a law against that sort of thing. I hate I missed that trip!

Carroll said...

They're too cute. That first picture is definitely my favorite!