Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPENINGS


Dying eggs requires lots of concentration!!

Noah's face just makes me laugh :)



Most of our Easter was spent muddy!
What is it about little boys and water?

I found one!! Only 1,000 left to go...

Brother & Sister Thank you my Saviour!!

Now to the wedding: Putting up the food tent


Hanging the lighted lanterns..... good thing we have insurance



Let's see..... where to start. I know it's been a while but I do have some good excuses. Rachael and John's wedding coming up on Saturday is the biggest excuse. But first to Easter. We had a wonderful Easter and spent it with friends and family at the pond with a picnic after church. The babies had a blast fishing, playing in the water and mud--naked, and hunting for about 1,000 Easter eggs. I kid you not!! Boy did they sleep good that night.
Rach and John's wedding preps are in full swing. Busy, Busy week coming up with lots of adventures I'm sure. Tonight we rigged up the lanterns and the men put up the tent for the food. Please pray for no rain on Sat. But believe me, they will still be getting married rain or not!! :) I'll update after all the festivities.
Noahism of the week: Mommy:-- "Noah, what did Jesus come to do for us at Easter?"
Noah;; "Jesus came to hide Easter Eggs."
CLEARLY WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO HERE!! ;)










1 comment:

Lydia said...

The "Noah-ism" is hilarious:) LOVE the photo of the two kiddos holding hands by the stream- gorgeous!!!!