Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Maternal Side of the Fam... Minus a few

Miss Priss LOVES to fish!

Apparently fishing is a spectator sport



(I was taking a pic of my cousin Hunter and had a surprise in the background) :)


It was my weekend with my Great Aunt again and also happened to be Mother's Day. So, we had a Mother's Day Party on the farm. We had a great time eating and then fishing. The ticks almost carried us away but A great time was still had by all. I love taking a family portrait every year (even though it's like pulling teeth) and seeing how we all change from year to year. I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and my sweet husband gave me a beautiful heart necklace!






1 comment:

Diana said...

Martha!!! That picture with Noah in the background is a riot!! I think it would win a prize...somewhere!