Saturday, July 2, 2011

PENNSYLVANIA VACATION

Noah in Gettysburg getting ready for their picture

Laurel & her new doll from Poppy


The whole gang in Gettysburg


Of Course we have to stop at Hershey!




Two train rides! How lucky!






We packed a picnic, got on a train that took us to our picnic

destination. A perfect day!


Learning how to make pretzels at the pretzel factory


Beautiful People





( This face says everything- a good time was had by all)



I am SOOO behind on blogging!! It seems since we have gotten back from vacation that we've hit the ground running and playing catch up! Crazy around here. Anyway, Nana & Poppy took us to Amish Country PA again this year and we had a blast. The babies got to ride 2 trains (including Thomas), go to Hershey, Play on many a playground, learn to make pretzels, go to their favorite farm with TONS of things to do, take a buggy ride and lots of other things that I can't remember at the moment. It is so neat watching the horse and buggy's go by at night and watching how the Amish do things. Those are the hardest working people I have ever seen...... They literally work from sun up to sun down 6 days a week! Anyway, I have many more pictures but these will give you a taste of our week!



























1 comment:

Robin E. said...

Hi. I just found your blog and was so happily surprised to see Michelle's picture on your sidebar! I am her 5/5/5 Warrior. I have been wanting to talk to the people who.met Michelle for such a long time!

If you wouldn't mind me asking you all about Michelle and orphanage 6, my email is sheoway at aol dot com. I have some additional pictures of her, too, that I asked for recently. Poor little sweetie looks so sleepy in them. My husband and I have been considering her, but are a little worried about whether we are equipped to deal with her needs. I just want this little girl to have a home! We would love to hear more about her!

Thanks so much! Your little Laurel is a doll. :)