Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ZOO TRIP

Seal Watching..... my favorite!

Sweet Baby Lydia





Spider Men

That's a whole lot of cute babies!

The "Ghost Alligator"


(Elephant Watching)

So we took a trip to the zoo this week to make the most of the pretty weather before all this rain set in. We met my long time friend Crystal and her two cute babies Jacob & Brooke there and baby Lydia went up with us. That makes for LOTS of babies and strollers but lots of fun!

They did really good, kept us laughing and we all walked off a few pounds. Shew! ALOT of walking. I love these years!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you guys! Thanks for going with us. :-) Brian wants to make a weekend trip up to the mountains one weekend before it gets too cold and before he deploys again in Feb.and wanted me to see if you guys want to go with us? I know Tweetsie will be closed but maybe we can go to Dollywood or Gatlinburg or something. :) We will see y'all next weekend. Crystal

Kristin Ferguson said...

I LOVE the zoo! We used to go every year when the kids were little so enjoy this more 'flexible' time because as they get older the scheduled activities seem to run the schedule. boo. Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I can not find a contact email on your blog. I would like to talk to you about Michelle. I am very interested.

Melanie

babyarnie said...

Melanie,

I haven't checked my blog in a few days. I apologize for the delay. My email address is wrensnest01@hotmail.com

Feel free to email me at any time.

Martha