Friday, March 23, 2012

GQ in' It.










I've been fiddlin' with the settings on my camera and figured out I actually have a black/white setting= who knew!- and decided to take the babies to John & Rach's house for a photo shoot. Now to explain my daughter running around with no shirt on.... well no explanation really, it was HOT and she saw Noah taking his off and was not to be outdone. They were running around like nuts playing until the camera came out and then they were all business looking appropriately board. I thought they turned out pretty good, my little GQ models!


5 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

Very cute pictures! I didn't know Quakers were allowed to take their shirts off, though. :)

babyarnie said...

Ha!! I have laughed over than at the strangest times. Of all people to be Quakers.... :) That is totally funny.

Martha

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!

Carroll said...

You could have just taken Ellie home with you...

JennyJohnson said...

Who are these cute children? Wish their great-granddaddy could see them now.