Sunday, December 9, 2012

Kids say the funniest things...

So as I stated in the post below, we have the flu, or some semblance of something that makes you want to lie down and die. Except for Laurel, who with her Ukrainian genes of iron never gets sick and never slows down. Makes for a fun weekend :)

Anyway, as I was puking my guts up I looked up and heard "Well, that was worth the price of admission".... Noah was standing there with a huge grin on his face watching Mommy hurl. I have to admit it did make me smile through it all.....and then worry that maybe we've watched Madagascar 3 a few times to many this weekend.

2 comments:

Kristin Ferguson said...

I'm glad I wasn't invited to that show! Hope you guys feel better soon.

Lydia said...

LOL! That made me laugh. Not sure it really WAS worth the price of admission!! What is it with our Ukranian princesses not getting sick? Maybe exposed to so much early on beefed up their immune systems? Merry Christmas!!