Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cousins & My Knight in Shining Armor


                                                                 Laurel & Duncan
                                                                  Laurel & Eliza

                   


So thankful my babies get to grow up knowing their cousins. I have such great memories with all of mine!
Saturday we attempted to fish (too windy) with Eliza and Laurel gave Duncan his first ride on the 4 wheeler! Good times!
Last night Noah and I went to Chick Fil A's Mother/Son Date "Knight". Such a treat and a joy to see my little gentleman! His Daddy had told him to open the doors for me, bring me flowers and tell me I looked pretty :) He did all of these things.....ladies LOOKOUT!! I had so much fun just laughing and being silly with my boy. Growing up way too fast. I treasure these years.

No comments: