Monday, May 28, 2012

Rest & Relaxation

Some rest & relaxation going on here at the farm. The long holiday weekend was nice for catching up on things and a little sleep! The kids have begged me forever to get them a cucumber they could wear on their eyes. Not sure where they saw that but I finally got them one. They had the best time wearing them and then they ate them (gross!). 
Please pray for Laurel as she starts her Pre-Op stuff for her surgery this week. Lots of appointments coming up but excited to get it started. She's definately "off" in her hearing this week. I pray the Cochlear Implant will help. I hate seeing her frustrated when she just can't hear.


Quote of the week:   Noah:   "Laurel, I'm a Good Ninja, now you be the bad one"
                                    Laurel:  " NO!, I'm not bad, I'm a Mommy!"


PS: I ASK EVERYONE TO GO TO THIS BLOG http://www.lovebringsyouhome.com/2012/05/hope-and-heartache.html AND SEE "KACEY" WHO IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF A FAMILY. HER CAREGIVERS IN HER ORPHANAGE DID NOT EVEN WANT TO HAVE HER PHOTO TAKEN BECAUSE THEY SAID NO ONE WOULD WANT HER! LET'S PROVE THEM WRONG!! HELP
 THIS TREASURE FIND A FOREVER FAMILY!!!!

No comments: